The Waterbar Tap Penetration Flange
The Waterbar Tap Penetration Flange is designed to bridge oversized and shattered penetrations. This unique stepped sealant flange ensures the spindle is contained, and water leaking from it is directed into the shower alcove, allowing this spindle to be removed without compromising the waterproofing.
With the use of modern waterproofing membranes, the old problem of water leaking from wet areas at the wall/floor intersection is now a thing of the past.
BENEFITS OF THE
• Rectifies oversized and fragmented penetrations
• Protects exposed core of WR plasterboard
• Compensates for excessive tap setback
• Reduces costly water maintenance problems
• Is very cost effective
• Is easy to install
• Can be used by both the professional and do-it-yourself person
Installation Is Easy!
Waterbar Tap Penetration Flanges are so easy to fit, it almost speaks for itself. But just to be sure, we’ve put together a handy instruction page that walks you through each step of the process and shows just how convenient Waterbar makes waterproofing around tap fittings.
To view the guide, simply click the button below.